Your fuel supplier needs to be SFR registered

If you are using non-wood fuel in an RHI accredited biomass system, your supplier needs to be registered with SFR to make sure that you are meeting the sustainability criteria.

How it works?

You will have to set up your own SFR account and your supplier will allocate a fuel lot to you.  You will get an email and a message on your SFR dashboard. You simply need to accept this fuel and you will get a unique SFR number, which you need to submit to Ofgem as part of your periodic returns.

Remember that if you don’t get an SFR number, the fuel you are using is not valid and you will not be able to claim any RHI income from any heat derived from that fuel. 


Share this post