- Do you want to get your fuel registered with SFR without the hassle?
- Do you want to get your fuel registered with SFR as quickly as possible?
- Are you a trader importing fuel from another country with a complicated supply chain?
- Are you a trader involved with access to a large stock of fuel and need help producing a bespoke Land Criteria Declaration?
- Do you have a new weird and wonderful fuel that doesn’t appear on our online registration form?
If you answer yes to any of the questions above then you may wish to consider our assisted application service.
By commissioning us to do the application you will benefit from our know how of what is required from a good application. We’ll make sure that your application is done properly and gives an accurate greenhouse gas emissions figure as possible. We’ll also make sure that your Land Criteria information stands up to scrutiny. Use the assisted service and you can rest assured that your registration will sail through an Ofgem audit.
- Standard – from £175 plus VAT This is for people who aren’t in a particular rush but simply don’t like online application forms. For instance, if you’d like to register a UK sourced non-wood fuel and you know the location where the fuel was originally grown and can provide documentation. We can process an application and get you an SFR number in 14 working days.
- Express – from £225 plus VAT This is for someone who has run out of fuel and needs to register fuel quickly, or needs an SFR number for an RHI periodic data submission. We can process an application and get you an SFR number in 5 working days.
- Premier – from £350 plus VAT This is for a busy trader who can provide some of the information but needs help making a sound application. You may have been importing non-wood products for years but now see an opportunity for this material in the RHI biomass market. You may have a good knowledge of the supply chain but want to make sure that everything is done right.
- Premier Plus – from £500 plus VAT This is for the trader who needs hand holding at every step. You may be new to non-wood fuels but want to harness the opportunity that the RHI provides. We will track down the supply chain of your product and produce a bespoke Land Criteria declaration.
If you are interested in any of our assisted service packages please contact us:
- Phone: 024 7669 8919
- Email: [email protected]